Cognism, the powerful sales acceleration solution, will be exhibiting and demonstrating their lead generation and data enrichment platform and sharing insights on how to rapidly scale B2B sales teams, improve outbound automation and increase efficiency with GDPR compliant data.
Cognism will be presenting at booth 32 at the National Sales Conference (NSC18), to be held on Thursday 29th November 2018 at the RICOH Arena, Coventry. Cognism’s CEO, James Isilay, and its VP of Sales, Nazma Qurban, will be in attendance. James is the co-founder of Cognism, the “Top 5th UK SaaS Company to Work For 2018”, as voted for by Sales Confidence. Nazma has recently been recognised as one of the “Top Women Leaders in Saas of 2018” by The SaaS Report.
Cognism is a complete solution to provide B2B salespeople with the freshest, most up-to-date data, empowering them to quickly identify target markets and launch outbound campaigns at scale.
With Cognism, B2B sales teams can:
- Create buyer personas and find ideal customers, from a global database of over 400 million business profiles.
- Contact new prospects using sales triggers and automate every step of the outbound process.
- Refresh and enrich out-of-date records with high-quality, GDPR compliant data.
- Integrate Cognism data seamlessly into all leading CRMs, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, and more.
The doors open at 8am on Thursday 29th November 2018. Cognism’s team of experts will be based at booth 32. Visit them for an opportunity to gain insights and see the Cognism platform in action.
About the National Sales Conference
Now in its fifth year, the sell-out National Sales Conference (NSC18) is the leading event for C level sales professionals. It aims to empower and inspire salespeople by hosting presentations from some of the world’s most renowned motivational speakers and thought leaders.
The agenda for NSC18 promises to be the biggest and best yet, including:
- Workshops designed for sales leaders and directors.
- Keynote presentations from leading sales experts and industry leaders, including Phil Hesketh, Karen Blackett OBE, Chris Brindley MBE and Sir Clive Woodward.
- A choice of breakout sessions throughout the day.
- The opportunity for sales leaders to network with colleagues and prospects and generate new business leads.
NSC18 will be held at the RICOH Arena, Coventry, on Thursday 29th November 2018.
For more details, please visit here: https://www.nsconference.co.uk/
Cognism is an end-to-end sales acceleration solution that provides sales organisations with a more efficient way to prospect. Delivered as a software service (SaaS), with its unique data asset and compliance engine, Cognism is helping to enrich CRM records, stream leads into the funnel and is using artificial intelligence to surface opportunities and identify customer trends. Cognism is a pure AI sales technology company that generates prospect data at scale, cleaning and enriching it, and by that helps sales teams grow and scale across all levels of the sales process. Based in London, England and Skopje, Macedonia, Cognism was founded by James Isilay and Stjepan Buljat. Cognism is backed by Netcetera, SC Ventures, Tsingbay Venture Capital, Tom James, James Hodson and others.
For more details, please visit here: https://cognism.com/